[OZAPRS] How do I configure HF to VHF Gateway

Olsen's Tours and Training davejust at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 16 08:08:54 EST 2011

Hi Larry

I have the issues sorted and all seems to be working now.

They were-
-  it seems APRS Server Logon has to be VK4MDX-4 not VK4MDX in AGWUIDigi
- Cross port digi is not available unless digipeating is set on the port to which you wish to transmit in AGWUIdigi
- Packet Engine Pro does not get along with SignalLinkUSB, but I've found a beta version of AGWPE that seems to happily coexist.

Thanks for your help. I'll take a look at the aprsg.

David