[OZAPRS] Compiling aprsd

Peter Illmayer peter at illmayer.com
Sun Jun 12 00:23:19 EST 2011

Hi Smee :-)

Thanks for the details, I saw the T2's were running Java but didnt connect
the dots :-)  We're getting Alice Springs into APRS and I'm going to run the
i-gate on the IRLP node....Hopefully the box has enough grunt to run JAVA..
is the combination "leaky", do we need to regularly reboot ?

The Digi on West Gap should give excellent coverage over the town..

Cheers..Pete..vk2yx/8