[OZAPRS] Compiling aprsd

Peter Illmayer peter at illmayer.com
Sat Jun 11 22:26:04 EST 2011

Hi ALL

Finding a lot of the APRS information on google is over 4 years old...hence
my posting on the list.  Trying to understand what aprs i-gate software is
being used for linux.  I've managed to find aprsd-2.2.5-15, is that the
current one to use ?  I've had a look on sourceforge cvs and the stuff is
way old.

Had a go at compiling this version, debugged a few failures(thanks to Hamish
Moffat's google postings)  but now stuck on a compile failure.  Can it be
that hard :-)  Do I have the right version ?

Thanks..Pete..vk2yx