[OZAPRS] APRS and Codan 8528

Larry larrykin at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 11 07:32:34 EST 2011

Dave

Further to my earlier post - the link between pins 5 & 7 is only required if
you still wish to have audio available at the speaker.  I usually put a
switch between the two so that audio is still available at the mic socket
but I can silence the speaker output for silent operation in the shack.

Larry vk5ly