[OZAPRS] How much power do you use while HF mobile?

OE3MZC Mike oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Fri Jun 10 22:00:52 EST 2011

Hi Steve,
usually on a sailing boat on sea (salt) water you will have much better
efficiency of your "mobile" antenna,
which will give the gain you need to make 5W QRP work...
compared to a mobile antenna on a 4x4 in the dry dessert.

Single hop - I meant a single ionosphere hop, because of additional losses
on ground reflection with multi hop.
See info abt DSP-TNC at
http://www.scs-ptc.com/shop/products/modems/tracker-dsp-tnc

Vy 73 de Mike, OE3MZC