[OZAPRS] QRG drift HF APRS

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Jul 3 07:46:47 EST 2011

All,

Anyone with access to WWV(H) and a CRO has an accurate means of easily
calibrating a receiver to <<10Hz.

Checking the waterfall display calibration is just as easy, feed a known
audio tone into the sound card input and check against the waterfall
audio tone calibration.

If you consider a discussion on frequency accuracy as an example of
packet police, it's probably just as well your gear is turned off.

What's the problem Kevin, is the discussion too technical for you?

Ray vk2tv