[OZAPRS] QRG drift HF APRS

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 2 22:03:14 EST 2011

Hi Kevin

It;s sad to see your Email

This  group is here to foster, guide and help those with problems and point
out how to correct them..

Granted some of the comments are a bit over the top but are they really that
bad and it is a self
policing hobby we are in ..

If the Net station is off Frequency and these frequencies are published on
many websites around the world
its pointless everyone netting to an incorrect frequency, granted if
everyone did net to it, it would solve one
problem but make another.

Space within some bands is getting very tight and APRS has been given its
slice along with many other modes..
Just listen around the given HF APRS freqs and you will here other data
modes climbing over APRS stations..

If we all kept to our published Freqs we may be able to over come this .

It would be good to have your SCS DSP Station running and I am sure everyone
here would welcome it on air..

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE