[OZAPRS] HF frequency drift reports ...?

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 1 05:26:36 EST 2011

I to would like to have DSP TNCs but like Scott I am only able to support so
much of this hobby from my pocket ..

I am the only 40 Mtr full time bidirectional Igate here in ZL.

In fact I don't run a TNC on HF I use AGWPE Pro and that appears to be ok as
I haven't had any stones thrown telling me it
I'm off Frequency or the tones are bad etc ..

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE