[OZAPRS] WM-918

Ian zl1vfo at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 11:18:17 EST 2011

Yeah well the WM918 / WX200 hasn't been sold for quite a while, and
life (& work) seems to be getting in the way of doing interesting
things, so I haven't had much time to touch those web pages for a while now.

Which bit has died? - the speed or the direction part?
The speed is done with a small reed switch, and the direction is with
a 10k pot with no end stops. Note this model is hard wired back to the
base unit - if you have something with a solar powered transmitter
attached via a shortish cable, then it's a different model, and more
complicated - or at least the transmitter bit is...

-Ian
ZL1VFO