[OZAPRS] Reverse Gate HF ( Was Help with port 14580 )

Olsen's Tours and Training davejust at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jan 15 14:26:50 EST 2011

Hi David

I haven't tracked them since Adelaide. Having some problems with my HF igate at present, and working on that, so been a bit distracted. I head to Mackay and then Mt Isa on Sunday, so I'll run VHF and HF tracking then.
I have to get the igate going again first today.

Obvious correction to previous post typo-

"so the wife can" not "do the wife can"
:-)

David
VK4MDX