[OZAPRS] Reverse Gate HF ( Was Help with port 14580 )

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 15 14:18:28 EST 2011

Hi David....
i presume you are tracking Gavin VK4ZZ and Lyndall VK4ZM on their way
back home...
at the moment he is North of Emerald
he is using a laptop with a GPS etc as VK4ZZ-10 iterminal
also as VK4ZM-9 with a tracker sent to the VHF system
sometimes the tracker is showing ahead of the iterminal at other times
the iterminal is ahead of the tracker

i have been able to pass messages to them at the iterminal

its been very interesting following them since they left Townsville

73 David VK4BDJ