[OZAPRS] Reverse Gate HF ( Was Help with port 14580 )

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Jan 15 10:31:11 EST 2011

I wasn't pointing at you, Ian, just generalising.

Given that SSID recommendations are at best, loosely complied with, we
should probably expect anything.

SSID -4, for example, is for HF to VHF gateways yet most Igates (should
be -5 according to a vk3 list) use -4.

With just 16 possible SSID's for ax25, we have a problem that won't go
away any time soon.

vk2tv at radiobitz ~ $ mheard 30m
Port 30m:
Callsign Port Packets Last Heard