[OZAPRS] Reverse Gate HF ( Was Help with port 14580 )

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 15 09:44:05 EST 2011

Hi Gordo,
                      The (  *  ) will only function with VK*  or ZL* and
there is no SSID filter  ( -15 ) but in saying this if you want to pass the
-15
HF mobiles then it may be time to educate these mobile stations to use the
correct symbol as there is a symbol filter.

              s/->       This will pass all House and Car symbols
                                                (primary table)

Do you only have HF or is this a mixed Igate  ?

Below is the URL for the filter commands

http://www.aprs2.net/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FilterGuide

It maybe time to ask Roger for a SSID Filter

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE