[OZAPRS] RA1AMW?!?!

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Jan 14 20:18:12 EST 2011

Bob,

The matter of callsigns has previously been discussed and while we agree
that the ax25 protocol specification callsign field size limitation
prevents the use of the 'legal' callsign, there is nothing to prevent
compliance by showing the 'correct' callsign in a beacon that is not
subject to ax25 limitations.

I don't know how good our Russian friend's English is and, perhaps he
doesn't fully understand our regulations. Can't blame him for that, most
of us don't understand our regulations!! I'll bet his English is better
than my Russian.

Ray vk2tv