[OZAPRS] Small GPS

Damien Gardner Jnr vk2tdg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 22:12:00 EST 2011

Man, I still have my Microprofessor sitting on the shelf here :)

And an alfoil-covered sheet of polystyrene with quite an assortment of z80 cpu's, PIO's, SIO's, 2764's, 2864's, and 6116's :)  Oh, and the old TE eprom programmer I built, and then had to write the programming software for, for it!

I fired the old bugger up a few months ago, and she still ran quite happily!  Took me a while to remember how to program it though!

--DG