[OZAPRS] Small GPS

Steven Heimann steven at nami.com.au
Mon Jan 10 11:43:24 EST 2011

Morning Andrew

I would have thought you could interface the PIC directly to the TTL
lines on something like the Byonics GPS3.  It will do TTL or RS232
output and if you are driving your PIC with 3.3-5V you can use the same
supply to drive the GPS.

Perhaps I've missed something in your question.

Regards
Steven  VK2BOS