[OZAPRS] VK4TTT

David Hardy vk2nh at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 09:00:21 EST 2011

Just as a aside , our company is currently planning the rollout of IPv6 in our MPLS VPN core, which will be dual stacked (ipv4/ipv6 running on the same router/interface) for a while ( years ) . We will also be migrating existing customer VPNs and offering IPv6 where appropiate/required. Dual stacking will be with us for quite a while.

Dave vk2jdh