[OZAPRS] VK4TTT

Geoff geoff-lists at gatwards.org
Thu Jan 6 08:22:12 EST 2011

IPv6 is intended for anyone to use.  IPv6 came about due to the shortage of
addresses in the existing IPv4 address space. On the Hubs we are using it
where possible, but the hubs do only support connections from other servers.
If an end server supports IPv6, then it is available to the wider community
to make use of :)

Once 4TTT's server is sorted and running properly we'll look at adding a
normal 'aprs.net.au' hostname for it (perhaps fourth - but also provide an
ipv6 hostname in aprs.net.au as well)

Regards,
Geoff