[OZAPRS] VK4TTT

Samantha samantha at smellyblackdog.com.au
Wed Jan 5 23:57:09 EST 2011

The reason why I am going to call them 2 different host names is as far as I
know it is due to uiview32 doesn't support ipv6.

But I do understand why you said the AAAA record  and the uiview32 reason is
why I left it out.,

However saying this has anyone connected to a ipv6 server using ipv6?

If so please share the connect string as a [xxxx:xxxx::xxxx]:port  doesn't
work

Sam