[OZAPRS] APRS 101 guide for newbies & 2 hops vs 3 hops

Pete vk3tbn at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:24:58 EST 2011

Nic and others in melbourne,

Have put the antenna higher, hope it works better any reports would be appreciated as well as comments in content, can add dx spots as well if you like ( will take requests if you have any specific spots you want to watch)

Btw worked AO 51 h/h yesterday after seeing the overfly on APRS

Regards
Peter Wicklein
L7/31 Queen St Melbourne Vic 3000
Dir +61 3 99273801