[OZAPRS] Strange APRS packets

Gmail vk2jma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:34:36 EST 2011

David,
We've had the same issues down here in Tamworth, the errors we're seeing are,
Rate to fast
Duplicate positions
Packets out of order
I'd taken down one of the igates out this way (jma-5) believing we my be introducing the errors. It seems from your post it maybe something further up stream or someone else has duplicated our setup?  I saw it again late Saturday but as I was playing with Santa-9 I again dismissed it as a locally caused issue, and in part (the rate limiting) is was. The packets out of order & duplicates however, again I can't explain.
Mark.

Sent from my iPhone with my fat fingers.