[OZAPRS] Simple mapping - NMEA

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Apr 19 18:44:19 EST 2011

I think what Andrew was saying could be translated thus...

	We we are going, we have no need of roads

I this he really needs some martime charts

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/