[OZAPRS] packet radio and APRS

Gary Beech gbeech at fairfaxmedia.com.au
Wed Apr 13 15:41:33 EST 2011

Hi all,
I have been away from packet radio for a long time and I am interested in trying it again.

What options do I have , I already have the radios so I guess I will need a modem and TNC?

please comment

73 Gary Beech VK2KYP

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.