[OZAPRS] VK3RBT-1

Terry Neumann tfneumann at internode.on.net
Thu Sep 30 10:15:28 EST 2010

I'm currently in VK1 for a few more days, and I was pleased with the
results of the 2m APRS experiment on the way over here.  Have a look at:
http://aprs.fi/?call=vk5atn-9&mt=m&z=11&timerange=43200
<http://aprs.fi/?call=vk5atn-9&mt=m&z=11&timerange=43200>  and you may
need to go back a few days to see the track through the Riverland
/Sunraysia area.   This is from only 5 watts, TT2 and a very modest 1/4
wave whip on the boot.

I couldn't seem to get any posits received in the Morgan are on either
this trip, or an earlier one to Loxton about a month ago.   VK5THB may
be having a rest.

Thanks for all of you for your work in setting up and maintaining
equipment in the APRS cause.   It's very much appreciated by those of us
who drift through the area from time to time.   I'll be heading back to
SA on Monday via the Riverena area where, as far as I am aware,  there
may not be all that much on 2 metres.

73
Terry
VK5ATN