[OZAPRS] VK3RBT-1

Larry larrykin at internode.on.net
Thu Sep 30 06:15:39 EST 2010

Good one Ron. VK3RBT-1. I am monitoring to see our consistent the path to
5RLD-1 at Moorook is.  Hopefully with the fill-in digi 5THB-1 at Morgan
(although I am not sure if it is operating 24/7 yet) we may now have
reliable coverage on the Sturt Highway from Adelaide to Mildura.  I look
forward to testing its coverage myself when I next go mobile to the East!!

Cheers
Larry vk5ly