[OZAPRS] TT3plus / TT4 HF set up help needed.

scameron scameron at bigpond.net.au
Wed Sep 29 20:06:23 EST 2010

Hi Gordon, thanks for your quick response i have been able to monitor via AGW tracker HF live and on APRS.fi and it appears ok, i have not set up up an Igate and don't wish to at this stage, i did a small, trip this afternoon but was not convinced the signal was getting into the Igates ok, have lookat Vk5ade-14, i had to change the ssid so i could differ between the 2 trackers, i have been running VHF ok for some time now with no problems.
Kind regards,
Stuart Vk5ade