[OZAPRS] APRS with Foundation license

vk5ex.andrew at gmail vk5ex.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:24:00 EST 2010

Ha , funny that Terry, I reckon I did as well ... I reckon it was about 1988-89 when I started running a HF packet BBS. I remember running with 2EHQ , 4BBS and others on various bands over the time. 40, 30, 20. .. It does seem a long time ago.

Regards .. Andrew VK5EX .. ( I dont feel like Im that old really ) !!!