[OZAPRS] APRS with Foundation license

Peter kc5ss at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 7 11:48:59 EST 2010

Hi Terry..

Now that was a long time ago!!!!!

And before you was Garry VK5ZK. Makes me feel old hi hi

With the extravagant digis, it happened generally during Summer months with
the help of ducting, before too many BBSs on 2mx, before Netrom and Rose,
before Msys (TCPIP) BBS (more overheads per frame  than politicians) and a
lot of luck and lots of retries, but fun to try.

73s

Peter VK2EHQ