[OZAPRS] VK3RBT-1

Ron Perry ronk at ncable.com.au
Sun Oct 3 08:42:31 EST 2010

Larry, Bob, Terry and APRSers,
Murphy visited me too.  I arrived home last night to find the computer
locked up..ie would not respond to the keyboard.  So my track back will
be non-existent. Need to check the logs.
Bob, it will be really great when Morgan is back up. As Terry said it
will fill in the missing coverage on the Sturt in SA.
There is another digi (VK3RVL-1) off line. It's housed on a wheat silo
in Robinvale, unfortunately the cockies have wrecked the feedline.  When
operational, it extends coverage to Lake Benanee on the Sturt Hwy, as
well as on the Murray Valley Highway along the river.

Regards,
Ron
vk3ecv/vk3wrm