[OZAPRS] Maximum Message Size Increased

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sat Oct 2 08:06:13 EST 2010

People

Some people may have noticed that their messages take a bit longer to appear on the mailing list every now and then. Commonly they will turn up at 8am or 9am the day after they have been sent. Commonly the reason for this is that there is a 40K restriction on message size. I only get notified of oversized messages once a day. I have just increased the maximum message size to 50K. This should cover most of the messages that I have been seeing recently that are oversized.

Although I have increased this, please take care when replying on the amount of messages that are being included in the reply.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/<http://www.radio-active.net.au/blog/> - www.radio-active.net.au/<http://www.radio-active.net.au/>