[OZAPRS] APRS Tracker

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Mon Nov 29 21:29:48 EST 2010

I would love to get hold of a couple of vhf Taits T700s, I have a board that
I designed to fit inside of the radio where the selcal board lives, and
correct programming allows you to turn off and on the APRS using the AUX
button, It used the TT4 dip chip only problem I found is you have to be
committed to the project as the chip 'MUST' be soldered to the board, but
worked very well.

With the ability to turn off the APRS unit the radio can be used as a real
radio for backup.

The one I had setup channel 1 was 145.175 with the alert ctcss tone for no
noise, I wish I could find more.

If anybody knows of some Tait T700s VHF drop me a email.

Cheers

Paul

VK5VCO

  _____