[OZAPRS] APRS Tracker

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Mon Nov 29 20:43:03 EST 2010

I've been experimenting with that, too, David on my LG Optimus. Only
thing that puzzled me was that you have to register as having a call to
use the service but it does not seem to send the data back to iGates
that could pass it to RF. If you go to APRS.FI you can do the same thing
from a web browser without having a call registered as that never gets
fed back with the possibility of going to RF.

Howard