[OZAPRS] APRS Tracker

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Nov 29 18:39:17 EST 2010

What a load of rubbish! Define 'compliant' and 'substandard' in a way
that's relevant to the amateur LCD - the only standard with which we
must comply.

The humble TNC2 compatible and an assortment of other modems have served
packet well since its earliest days in the early 1980's and, until the
ax25 specification is changed, they will continue to do so.

There's no denying the SCS is a fine piece of gear but you berate fine
equipment that has, and continues, to serve the fraternity well, *if set
it up properly*.

Ray vk2tv