[OZAPRS] Exetel 115.70 IP Addresses

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Nov 26 11:00:14 EST 2010

All,

I've heard back from Exetel re unable to connect to f6bvp.free.fr .....

Dear Sir,

I refer to your e-mail.

Our engineers have contacted the webmaster of the website, it seems they
have blocked Exetel IP address ranges.

They are refusing to unblock the Exetel IP address ranges, unfortunately
we are not sure about the actual reason.

There is nothing Exetel can do about their decision to block an IP
address range(s) from their network.

I can only suggest you use a proxy, which may work to reach the website.
If it doesn't I can not advise on what else you can do, other then to
cancel your Exetel service, and sign up with an alternate ISP, hoping
they don't also block the other ISP's IP address ranges too.

Regards,

Himantha
Support Team Leader
Exetel Pty Ltd