[OZAPRS] Exetel

Mark Cheeseman mark at cheeseman.org
Mon Nov 15 21:57:09 EST 2010

> So far it looks like 220.233 are ok and 115.70 are not
>
> Ray vk2tv

Another data point: I am also on Exetel with a 115.70 address. I also
have a portable 203.x.x.x class C routed to the same WAN IP.

Traceroute from the WAN IP dies at the same point that other posters
have noted; traceroute from an address on my own address block reaches
the destination.

Curiously, on two successive traceroutes from the WAN IP, one returned a
network unreachable, while the other just expired as traceroute does
when nothing within the TTL range wants to respond.

Hope this helps

-Mark VK2XGK