[OZAPRS] OFF Topic

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Nov 15 07:07:42 EST 2010

I saw the word emcomm before I realised the message was sent to ozaprs.
Is it possible they are attempting to establish a WICEN/ARES/etc
organisation and are looking for some formal training? Emcomm is very
much a US word used in Amateur  Emergency Communications. Those of you
on the xastir list will have seen it frequently.

Ray vk2tv