[OZAPRS] Ballina area pretty dead for APRS

Steve Sharp sharpst at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:25:11 EST 2010

G'day Gerard, I didn't take it as criticism, it was just remarkable timing
that the improvement happened after you wrote about the lack of coverage up
this way.

A few more people are starting to show an interest as a result of the
fill-in digi, so we're hoping that we'll get even more interested with the
better gear in situ on Mt Nardi.

Now that the fill-in gear is back on the bench, we'll give it an alignment
and see if there's any obvious hole that we can stick it in and improve
the Northern Rivers coverage.

73 de Steve VK2POO