[OZAPRS] Ballina area pretty dead for APRS

David Hopkins davhop at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 8 12:25:14 EST 2010

Ray,
I have a couple (4) of FM828's
These were given to me by VK3YHT to use in APRS service.

I had one working as a fill in repeater here for a while.

The major problem with it was I used a Fox Digi as the TNC.
I soon realized the limitations of that.

In the meantime I came into a few Tait trunking radios.
These are running VK2RAP-3 and VK3ANR-1as well as the current VK4ZF-1

So if the FM828 are any use they are yours. Only condition is they
must be used for APRS (the condition they were given to me)

David