[OZAPRS] Is there any one using PSK63 ?

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Thu May 20 11:12:54 EST 2010

Hi Ray,

It good to see some experimentation with other modulations types for HF
APRS.

I'd recommend you use a different frequency other than the standard APRS
packet frequency for PSK63 or any other type of modulation so as not to
potentially interfere with normal 300 baud FSK APRS network traffic.

You could drop down 5 Khz or so and establish a PSK63 net there.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK

  _____