[OZAPRS] TT4 switching between primary and secondary settings

Steven Heimann steven at nami.com.au
Sun May 16 09:09:47 EST 2010

I haven't tried the new alpha software yet but if you are running the
old Tracker v4.06 software you select the secondary configuration by
shorting JP1.

Look at "Primary and Secondary Configuration" in "TT4 Tracker v4.06.pdf"
which is in "Tracker_v4.06.zip" under the "Older legacy files" section
on the TT4 page of the Byonics web site.

Regards
Steven VK2BOS