[OZAPRS] VK6UZ-4 displaying frequency offset of all stations heardon 30m HF-APRS

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 7 17:50:39 EST 2010

Hi Fellows

For some unknown to me reason I appear to have been locked out of OZAPRS I
have no idea why?
My emails over the past week or so most certainly have not being forwarded
on.
I look forward to having some of my beacons passing though VK6UZ-4 and other
Igates.

Just in case this one gets through I will be leaving Brisbane tomorrow
morning around 7am for a 5-6 month trip around Australia will be using 30m
as long as the gear keeps working whilst we are actually mobile to conserve
the battery, have a fridge etc to run, we will not be beaconing when
stationary.

Have our son house sitting for us not being a ham himself the station will
not be operating.

Watch out for VK4BBS-15 on 30m beaconing all being at five minute intervals.

If this one does not get passed on maybe VK2CKP will be kind enough to pass
this information on for me.

73 Brian VK4BBS