[OZAPRS] WinAPRS/APRS-CE/XASTIR maps

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Tue Mar 30 07:39:08 EST 2010

I also have software to convert vector DXF files into WinAPRS format. It is
here *somewhere*...

Darryl

---------

Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia

Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459

 <http://www.radio-active.net.au/blog/> www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ -
<http://www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/>
www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/

From: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au [mailto:ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au] On
Behalf Of Damien Gardner Jnr
Sent: Tuesday, 30 March 2010 7:29 AM
To: Australian APRS Users
Subject: Re: [OZAPRS] WinAPRS/APRS-CE/XASTIR maps

I have the original WinAPRS australian tiles that were floating around in
2000-2001 if that helps?
http://offshore.pinegap.net/stuff/winaprs_ausmaps.zip

Cheers,

Damien

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/
 We ran to the sounds of thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
 and tore the world asunder

On 29/03/2010, at 10:17 PM, Paul Mullins wrote:

Hi all,
have a question, does any body know where I might find some South
Australian maps to suit WinAPRS/APRS-CE/XASTIR would be nice to have a
set of maps for aprs-ce as it has some useful ideas like messaging and
others.

Or does some one know where there might be a piece of software to make
maps, I have heaps of maps 1:50K, 1:250K, street level that I made (
scanned in and calibrated on oziexplorer) It would be nice to beable to
use some of these types of maps on the pda?

Any ideas or other software?

cheers

Paul

--
Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.