[OZAPRS] Nowra VK2MPJ-1 status and a question about TX igate?

Peter Bye vk2mpj at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 26 15:24:23 EST 2010

Ian,
Given that I work shift work, and the site that the digi is on is no
longer manned permanently, it has proven a challenge to arrange a
mutually beneficial time for myself and the site people to gain access
to the Digi.  I appreciate that it has been off line for 3months now,
but unfortunately work and family commitments will always come first.
Couple this with the fact that I have been away for the past few weeks
in WA for work...

Rest assured I will get to it when I can

Peter
VK2MPJ