[OZAPRS] Testing a New Fill-in Digi

larry larrykin at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 8 06:37:55 EST 2010

Hi Bob

The digi has been heard at Moorook by vk5rld-1 and gated here through
vk5ly-4.  As I had a hardware failure yesterday morning (ADSL router u/s)
and required a trip to Mildura to acquire a replacement  (Muphy dictates
that these things happen on a long weekend!!) I cannot give an accurate
reception report to this point.  However as all systems are go here now
(barring further intervention from Murphy)  I will report on reception
activity at Moorook after a reasonable period of testing.