[OZAPRS] HELP T700 25 pin connector

Dave Ingram bulk at ingramtech.com
Wed Mar 3 09:33:20 EST 2010

Hi Paul,

There is quite a lot of info on the T2000 and T700 series radios on Tait's
website. Have a look at
	http://www.taitworld.com/technical/index.cfm/4,0,61,html
and you'll find user manuals, service manuals, programming apps etc. Joe's
sent through a drawing from one of the manuals, but there might be some other
things of use there.

The T700 is one of those 'Indestructible B at stards', so I'm surprised a chip
has gone. They were designed for repeater use too, so can do 25W all day every
day. If it is the modem chip for trunking that is blown then you can probably
get away without it, but you have to program some conventional channels into it.

David.

--
David Ingram (VK4TDI)
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia