[OZAPRS] Advice wanted, tracking a walking person

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Jun 13 07:56:14 EST 2010

We discussed F calls on APRS a while back.

Essentially, if it is their intention to have their callsign appear on
an AR system with RF outlets, which APRS is, F call licencees are
breaching their licence by using a digital mode.

It should not be up to end stations to stop F calls appearing illegally
on RF, it is the responsibility of the originating station to abide by
their LCD.

Ray vk2tv