[OZAPRS] Wx Stations

Jim Tittsler ZL2IA at OnNZ.net
Thu Jul 8 09:18:40 EST 2010

On 2010-07-06 00:56, Scott Evans wrote:
> I'm using a La Crosse WS-2310 (since 2005) and initially I had this
> running with VWS (Virtual Weather Station) and Ui-View32. I now use
> Linux (Ubuntu) and so now I use open2300 and Xastir.

I also have used a WS-2310 with Xastir for the past 4 years, but can't
really recommend it.  The propeller style wind speed sensor has proven
extremely failure prone.

--
Jim Tittsler  ZL2IA/AI8A/7J1AJH  Te Anau             GPG: 0x01159DB6
http://OnNZ.net/ham/                             QRP/Satellites/APRS