[OZAPRS] 64bit packet programmes (Ben Lindner-VK5JFK)

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Jul 5 20:11:42 EST 2010

Tony,

I can't absolutely attest to Win-Tnc (I remember using it and deciding
it wasn't up to scratch) but Tsthwin and Sally are long past their
support date. The author of Tsthwin, Mario, has fallen off the face of
the earth, leaving those who paid for registration out in the dark. I
also registered Sally at one stage but its support also fell over the edge.

Would it not be appropriate to run older programs in W7 compatibility mode?

Ray vk2tv