[OZAPRS] FD and paths

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 20 18:45:55 EST 2010

Hi Howard,
                      Ok I knew that the FD was one or the other, that's why
they haven't taken off we have several here who brought them only to find
that they won't act as a full digi. I don't think they supported WIDE1-1
WIDE2-2 ?

So what you are saying , is that around your area there are several fill-in
only Digi's  ??

If this is the case can 1 or 2 of these be changed to Full digi's , this
would then help you out ..

Or the other way is to install an Igate ..

I think many have asked Dinesh to update the firmware to handle WIDEn-N and
also make note in the docs that this kit
only supports WIDE1-1 ( fill-in ) but I see it has not been done nor has any
reference been made to the New Paradigm, he still show the old RELAY in the
config file ..

I like many others lost interest in this kit when we asked the questions via
his list and he wouldn't reply or respond you are lucky you got an answer..

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE