[OZAPRS] Cavity info

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Jan 20 17:41:07 EST 2010

Hi Tony,

I was trying to upload the overnight weather to the radio station and
drawing the remote desktop was real slow. Then the penny dropped and I
looked at the bbs system with iptraf to see someone downloading something.

I'll still take some pics of cavities and scan a few more docs for you.

That vertical spacing alone will return lots of isolation. It's the null
off the ends of the dipoles that do the trick and a couple of metres out
of alignment won't do too much to upset things.

Cheers ... Ray